We cannot do the important work we do without the support of our partners.
Our partners help us achieve our core goals, which are to:
- Grow the number of Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander doctors
- Cultivate a culturally safe healthcare system
- Improve health outcomes for Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander peoples
Whether our partners are corporates or individuals, or whether they donate to, or work with us for 12 months or five years, every partnership is vital.
Why partner with us?
- Unlock new networking opportunities with our members who are Indigenous medical graduates and medical students, health sector experts, clinicians, and policy makers
- Build brand awareness by aligning with an organisation with shared values
- Generate goodwill with existing customers and attract new ones
- Foster a culture of generosity to motivate employees and position you organisation as a socially aware employer
- Donations with AIDA are tax deductable, which leads to savings at tax time
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to closing the Indigenous health gap and form part of your Reconciliation Action Plan
- Feel good knowing that you have helped us to grow Indigenous doctor numbers, cultivate a culturally safe healthcare system and improve health outcomes for Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander peoples.
How to partner with us
- Regular giving
- Annual donations
- Trusts, foundations, and bequests (please fill the form below)
- Event sponsorship (please fill the form below)
- Become a conference partner (please fill the form below)
- Work with us on short-term or long-term projects
Become a partner
If have any questions about partnerships, or would like to work with us, please send us a message.